Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two. Then remove to a plate and set aside.
I mean, shrimp, sausage, and pasta in one dish are already worth applauding but Cajun makes everything even better. Besides the ingredients mentioned above, this pasta also includes bell peppers, tomatoes, heavy cream, and everything is topped with Parmesan cheese! This dish reminds me of Cajun shrimp pasta from tgif. You can have Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
- It’s 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare of Parsley.
I will show you how to make cajun pasta and can leave out the shrimp and just use the sausage. this is very tasty as well. Place the shrimp in the pan and saute until almost done. Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, is a celebration of flavors in one outstanding dish. I totally thought it tasted like I had ordered from a restaurant.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage instructions
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning.
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp.
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet.
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point.
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick.
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken.
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture.
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley.
This sauce is absolute Cajun heaven! This Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta comes together so quick it's perfect for a weeknight meal, but fancy enough to serve guests as well. Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta – This Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta is the perfect addition to you rotation of weekly and or Bi-weekly meals. This easy to follow and make Cajun. Pasta is always a hit at my house and this Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is no exception.