Parmesan Garlic Salmon.
You can cook Parmesan Garlic Salmon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Garlic Salmon
- Prepare 6 oz of Salmon potion of.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter Light.
- You need 1 Tbsp of parmesan cheese grated.
- You need 1 Clove of garlic , grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Black Pepper Ground ,.
- It’s to taste of Salt ,.
Parmesan Garlic Salmon instructions
- Preheat Oven to 170C.
- Mix the butter, Parmesan cheese, grated garlic, lemon juice, pepper and salt in a bowl to make a paste.
- Cut a piece of foil large enough for the Salmon. Place the salmon on the foil paper.
- Spread the paste on top of the salmon.
- Cut another piece of foil paper large enough to cover the salmon and fold up the sides. Place it on a baking tray and bake for about 30min.