2 Ingredient Tofu Scones. I wanted to use up chocolate chips so came up with this recipe. I made these with simple and healthy ingredients. For the cookies photographed, I used firm tofu and puréed it in a food processor.
Who says recipes have to be complicated to be good? Instant Pot® Steel-Cut Oats "Perfect consistency! I added a bit of salt. You can have 2 Ingredient Tofu Scones using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2 Ingredient Tofu Scones
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 150 grams of Tofu (silken or firm).
- Prepare 30 grams of Chocolate chips.
This two ingredient dough recipe is super simple to make with no yeast! Just mix it up, knead the dough, and use it as you want. Here are several easy two ingredient dough recipes your family will love from snacks to dinner recipes. Put all the ingredients into a bowl, and stir with a wooden spatula while mashing tofu.
2 Ingredient Tofu Scones instructions
- Purée the tofu. Use a whisk for silken tofu and a food processor for firm tofu. (You may want to add a little bit of water when using a food processor.).
- Add pancake mix to the tofu, mix well to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop on dollops of dough using a spoon or other implement.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 15 minutes, and they're done.
Line an oven tray with baking paper. In a large bowl, sift flour. With a bread & butter knife, quickly mix to a soft sticky dough. I recommend Dove's Farm self-raising blend as it contains xanthan gum and makes the scones less likely to fall apart. You may also need to adjust the amount of flour ever so slightly.