Tofu Doughnuts. These chewy, mochi-like tofu doughnuts are stellar with a sweet-smoky mezcal sauce. Tofu Donuts Recipe. "Tofu Doughnuts" at Shizutetsu Supermarket in Shizuoka City. For people who want to start from scratch, check tofu preparation recipe below!
Whole wheat flour, tofu, banana, BP, sugar and salt. I grew up eating tofu, so for me, tofu=delicious. For a lot of my friends, tofu meant gross. You can cook Tofu Doughnuts using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu Doughnuts
- You need 120 grams of Tofu (silken).
- Prepare 150 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
I mean, they hadn't actually eaten it before, but they knew that tofu was gross because, tofu. Healthy doughnuts filled with a Japanese silken tofu and raspberry filling. Top with melted dark chocolate and enjoy for morning or afternoon tea. This is a list of tofu dishes.
Tofu Doughnuts instructions
- Put the tofu in a bowl, crumble, add the sugar and vegetable oil and mix well.
- Next add in the pancake mix and mix it well until the dough comes together.
- Break the dough into 8 even portions and in a doughnut mold, form the doughnuts. Dust your hands with flour (wheat flour) and the doughnuts will be easier to handle.
- Deep fry at low temperature (about 160℃) turning them over every 3 minutes. Once they are done frying, take them out and drain off the oil. Then they are done.
Tofu, also called bean curd, is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks. It is a component in many East Asian and Southeast Asian cuisines. The Best Vegan Silken Tofu Recipes on Yummly Low Fat Vegan Silken Tofu Omelet, Vegan Scrambled Tofu, Hearty Scrambled Tofu. Tofu Doughnut Bites With Soy Milk Soft ServeDelicious.