Tofu Brownies for Dieters. Check out this easy recipe for super-moist and fudgy vegan brownies, that uses tofu as an egg replacer. As a vegan recipe, these brownies are dairy-free, egg-free and cholesterol-free, and with maple syrup instead of sugar, they're also refined-sugar free, which is great for vegans who want to. Since silken tofu is a great replacement for many non-vegan ingredients required in baking, I started experimenting.
Place the tofu into a blender. Add the olive oil and sugar. Puree the tofu, non-dairy milk and oil until smooth and fluffy. You can cook Tofu Brownies for Dieters using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Brownies for Dieters
- Prepare 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s 50 grams of Milk.
- You need 180 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 70 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Walnuts (optional).
Use a fork to vigorously mix in the sugar and vanilla. Tofu-Brownies mit Nüssen ist ein Rezept mit frischen Zutaten aus der Kategorie Rührteig. Probieren Sie dieses und weitere Rezepte von EAT SMARTER! There was a fudgy miso brownie recipe that looked terrific, and I wondered what it would be like if I substituted tofu for the bit of flour in the recipe.
Tofu Brownies for Dieters step by step
- Place the silken tofu in a bowl and mix well until smooth. Then add the milk and mix again.
- Combine the powder ingredients and sift into the mixture in 3 batches, folding in lightly with a spatula each time.
- Lastly, add the vegetable oil and pour the batter into the tin. Drop the tin lightly onto the counter a few times to eliminate any air bubbles. Even out the surface of the batter with a spatula and sprinkle some nuts over the top if you have them.
- Bake for 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C and it's done!.
- According to Google, brownies are "flat, square, and dense chocolate cakes". These are a bit fluffier than that, though, so I wonder if I should rename it?.
Since the miso brownie idea was Japanese in origin, I thought what the heck, I'd give it a try. If it succeeded then it would be like using soybeans two ways. Silken tofu is the creamiest type of tofu because it is unpressed and it is labeled with different consistencies depending on how much soy protein it contains. Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food prepared by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into solid white blocks of varying softness; it can be silken, soft, firm, or extra firm. Throw all of the ingredients for this Meal Prep Sheet Pan Tofu Quinoa Burrito Bowls on a baking sheet and you've got a delicious, vegetarian meal ready for the entire week!