Easy Baked Salmon.
You can cook Easy Baked Salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Salmon
- You need 4 of salmon filets (1 lb total weight).
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dill weed dried.
- You need 2 tsps of cooking oil.
Easy Baked Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a small bowl, mix all seasonings together.
- Place fish, skin-side down, in a lightly greased baking pan. Lightly brush with oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over fish.