Easy Toaster Oven Salmon Baked In Foil. You can have Easy Toaster Oven Salmon Baked In Foil using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Toaster Oven Salmon Baked In Foil
- You need 1 of Fresh salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Mushrooms (enoki, shimeji, etc.).
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice, from 1/4 of a lemon.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
Easy Toaster Oven Salmon Baked In Foil Instructions
- Spread out a sheet of aluminium foil. Put the salmon piece in the middle and season with salt and pepper. (The foil should be long enough to wrap the contents and fold over about 26 cm).
- Top with sliced onion and mushrooms of your choice sprinkle with lemon juice and top with the butter.
- Bring the edges of the foil over and fold over three times with about a 1.5 cm seam.
- Fold up the sides too to seal the packet. Bake in a toaster oven for about 18 minutes and it’s done. (Our toaster oven is a 1200 W model with heating elements on both the top and bottom).