Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤. The sea bass is so much better than steamed; the fish is crispy and the tofu absorbs the flavor of the fish. The steps are: frying + 焖, very simple. Sea Bass with Pickled Vegetable Noodle 酸菜鲈鱼鱼煨面.
Sea Bass with Pickled Vegetable Noodle 酸菜鲈鱼鱼煨面 (Spicy 辣). Chilled Silken Tofu with Century Egg 皮蛋豆腐. Chinese pickled mustard green is quite similar to Vietnam dưa chua is a featured ingredients in many Chinese cuisine especially in Shangdong and Sichuan cuisine. You can cook Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤
- You need 2 of baby Bass (6oz each).
- You need 4 oz of organic tofu.
- You need 1/2 of homemade pickled Kale.
- It’s 1 Tsp of pickled chilli.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 inch of fresh or pickled Ginger, sliced.
- Prepare of Salt or fish sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of pennies, steamed.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced.
Pickled Mustard Green is a really important ingredients for many yummy Chinese dishes and it is very popular in Chinese cuisine. Wash the green vegetable, and cut the tofu into shreds after being washed. Add one and a half bowls of water into the wok, and bring the water to boil. They learnt to make dumplings and cooked the Vegetable and Tofu Soup – a refreshing soup after meal.
Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤 step by step
- Pan sear bass on both sides until golden brown. Set aside.
- Sauté onion, garlic, pickled Ginger, chilli and Kale in oil until aromatic for about 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of homemade fish broth or children broth. Place fish back in. Add water until the liquid covers the fish and all veggies.
- Bring it to a boil then simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add more water if the liquid evaporate too much. Add steamed pennies before adjust the final seasoning. Decorate with green onions before serving.
The cooking class was filled with laughter. Apple, apple vinegar, canola oil, garlic, onion, shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, tofu, vegetable oil, vinegar, water. Return stock to high heat and bring to the simmer, add soy sauce, ginger and sesame oil to taste, then ladle over noodles. Top with tofu, spring onion and daikon, season to taste with shichimi togarashi and serve. Chewy outside and soft inside, pan fried tofu is super delicious with flavour-packed garlic sauce.