Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli. When buying tenderstem broccoli look for firm stems and crisp florets. It will keep in the fridge for up to five days but is best eaten within two days of purchase. Vitamin and omega packed Salmon and Broccoli tart is packed with goodness so perfect to make and serve Cover the pastry with baking parchment and fill with baking beans, or use long grain rice.
Salmon has got to be my favourite fish 🐟 shellfish has my heart, but when it comes to actual fish – you just can't beat the flavour of salmon! So when adorned with salt, pepper & lemon zest and accompanied with crispy potatoes and crispy, lemony broccoli 🥦 hope you enjoy and let me know. Remove from the heat, allow the salmon to cool and drain the broccoli. You can have Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli
- You need 1 of Salmon fillet.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon.
- It’s 125 g of Basmati rice.
- It’s 50 g of Peas.
- It’s 70 g of Tenderstem broccoli.
- It’s 1/2 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Baking parchment or foil.
Flake the salmon into pieces, mix with the broccoli and sprinkle the chilli and nut mixture over the top. I also used tenderstem broccoli, which is a crazy and genius mix of Japanese kale and broccoli! If you can't find tenderstem broccoli where you live When the potatoes are tender, take out of the oven and lay the salmon on top of the potatoes and arrange tenderstem broccoli around, salt the. small handful Tenderstem broccoli. salt and freshly ground black pepper. To serve, pile the broccoli onto a serving plate and top with the pan-fried salmon.
Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Slice up lemon and cut in half lengthways the broccoli.
- Place a sheet of baking parchment on a baking tray and create a crease by folding it in half and reopening again. Place the salmon in the middle of one the halves with the lemon on top and sprinkle with salt and a little butter.
- Fold the paper over the salmon and then at the folded edge of the parchment fold in the corner.
- Working down and around the parchment keep folding until the whole salmon is enclosed. To keep the folds in place, fold over the straight edge of the parchment.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, add the broccoli to the baking tray with a drizzle of oil and salt. Return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Once the salmon has been returned to the oven, cook the frozen peas in a frying pan for a few minutes and cook the rice in accordance with the instructions on the packet.
- Add the rice to the pan with the peas and add in the soy sauce, mix the ingredients well.
- Half an avocado, remove the core and slice before pushing it out from its skin.
- Remove the salmon from the paper, and plate all the elements.
Lemon juice is great for adding flavour to dishes, you can buy a bottle of lemon juice for as little. Tenderstem broccoli stars in this vibrant, vegan-friendly salad. Roasted with chilli, garlic and spring onions for a deliciously fragrant finish, tossed with wild rice and an aromatic miso Toss the broccoli and rice together. Serve drizzled with the dressing, the sesame seeds and the remaining spring onions. This delicious frittata recipe includes fresh salmon and tenderstem broccoli for a rich, tasty and satisfying dish, great at any time of day.