Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce. A dill sauce with sour cream, mayonnaise, and horseradish accompanies a salmon fillet baked in a sealed aluminum foil packet for a centerpiece entree for the dinner table. Reviews for: Photos of Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce. How to Sear Salmon Recipe and Tutorial Video: Make crisp restaurant-quality salmon in your own kitchen!
Unlike many creamy sauces, Dill Sauce is not rich and heavy. It's light and tangy so it goes really well with salmon and trout because they are both quite oily and rich. I'd describe this Creamy Dill Sauce as a less tangy version of tzatziki. You can cook Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce
- It’s 3 Pounds of Salmon.
- It’s of Salt-Pepper.
- It’s 6 g of Fresh Dill.
- It’s of ✨Mushroom Dill Sauce✨.
- It’s 150 g of Mushroom.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 10 g of Fresh Dill.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Whipping Cream.
- You need 2 Cups of Greek Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s of Salt-Pepper.
If you use yoghurt instead of sour cream, it would actually taste. Lovely served with steamed asparagus and crusty bread to soak up extra sauce. Using light butter and fat free half and half in the sauce will yield great results and lower. I love salmon paired with a creamy sauce and this dill sauce is my favorite.
Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). The cooking time will depend on how thick your salmon is and what temperature you like your salmon. Sprinkle the salmon fillets generously with salt and pepper and fresh dill. Then bake for 25-30 minutes.
- For the mushroom dill sauce, melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add onion then mushrooms and cook until they are golden brown. Add whipping cream, yoghurt and mayonnaise then stir occasionally and simmer for 2-4 minutes. Add fresh dill and adjust the salt and pepper to your preferred taste. Serve over the salmon and potatoes. Enjoy!.
It tastes like summer and I don't think there's any better herb to pair with The sauce is made from a mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream for ultimate creaminess. A little onion, horseradish, lemon juice, and a whole lot of dill. This simple, roasted salmon with creamy dill sauce is easy, delicious and dairy free. Serve with roasted potatoes, veggies and lemon slices for a perfect meal. Roasted salmon with creamy dill sauce (dairy free).