Shrimp stir-fry. Shrimp Stir Fry is a quick and healthy meal that everyone loves! Loads of ginger and garlic, fresh veggies and juicy shrimp are tossed in a simple delicious stir fry sauce. If no one would judge us we would eat this stir fry every single night.
Tender pieces of succulent shrimp, crunchy snow peas, and red bell peppers tossed in a sweet and savory orange sauce with a hint of spiciness! Shrimp Stir Fry with an easy Asian sauce is an easy healthy dinner recipe loaded with protein and vegetables. Serve over rice or noodles for a tasty meal! You can cook Shrimp stir-fry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp stir-fry
- It’s 4 of carrots thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper cut in strips & halfed.
- Prepare 1 C of green onion (both green & white parts) cut to 2" strips.
- It’s 1-1/2 C of green beans cut in half.
- You need 1/4 C of minced garlic.
- Prepare 9 of shrimp per person: marinated with (while prepping veggies) 1/2 t sesame oil, sezchuan sauce drizzle to taste, & 1T soy sauce (drain extra sauce).
- It’s of Cooked rice.
- It’s of Canola or peanut oil to coat bottom of cast iron skillet.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 T of honey.
One of the trickiest things about cooking shrimp is that they can Cooking shrimp in a stir-fry is a natural fit for these juicy little crustaceans. A fast fry is the easiest. Place shrimp in a sealable bag or medium bowl. In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix marinade ingredients.
Shrimp stir-fry step by step
- Heat oil in large cast iron and wait until it shimmers, then add green beans & bell pepper: cook for 3 minutes.
- Add carrots & salt & pepper to taste: cook for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic: cook for one minute.
- Add shrimp cook for 3 minutes.
- Add green onion, 1/2 T sesame oil, 1/4 C soy sauce, honey: cook for one minute.
- Remove all from heat & let sauce thicken up, serve with rice.
Succulent shrimp, slathered in a delicious. A Simple Formula for Shrimp Stir-Fry. You'll often see stir-fries packed with a ton of ingredients, but my favorites are those that keep it simple, like this one. Pick two quick-cooking vegetables to pair with. Stir-frying is a traditional Asian cooking technique.