Black bean, avocado and feta stuffed sweet potatoes (vegetarian). Ingredients in these Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes- duh 🍠 I typically bake my sweet potatoes in he oven but I also have a written recipe for how I make them quickly in my Instant pot. You can check out that recipe HERE. Black beans- you can make your own or do what I pretty.
Cilantro, avocado and sour cream or greek yogurt for garnish. Amazing black bean and sweet potato enchiladas, smothered in salsa verde. The enchiladas are stuffed with creamy, hearty sweet potato, plus black beans, feta cheese, and spices. You can cook Black bean, avocado and feta stuffed sweet potatoes (vegetarian) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black bean, avocado and feta stuffed sweet potatoes (vegetarian)
- Prepare 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of big avocado.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need To taste of chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
They turned out great despite my changes. So if you don't have all the exact. These stuffed sweet potatoes are exactly what I want to eat all of the time. They're vegetarian, but don't feel like a compromise to meat-eaters (which is a big plus when you've got a Divide the black bean filling over the sweet potatoes.
Black bean, avocado and feta stuffed sweet potatoes (vegetarian) step by step
- Pro tip: cook sweet potatoes in the microwave for 10' before placing them into the oven.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a lightly greased baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until a fork can easily be inserted into the flesh of the potatoes.
- When the sweet potatoes have about 10 minutes left, heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and then add in onion. Saute for 5 minutes until the onions begins to become translucent. Add in the spices stir and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the black beans to the pan and toss to combine. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the black beans are fully heated through. About 5 minutes. Take off of heat and set aside.
- Once the sweet potatoes are done baking, let cool slightly. Once cool, cut the sweet potatoes open.
- Evenly spread the black bean mixture, avocado and feta on top of the sweet potatoes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy :).
Serve sweet potatoes and beans with avocado, corn tortillas, cotija or feta cheese and cilantro. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this. Tender oven baked sweet potatoes are stuffed with a mixture of creamy feta, salty olives and bright sun-dried tomatoes that add a punch of flavor. While the sweet potatoes bake Next, prepare your guacamole by mashing avocado, adding seasonings, and then adding some of. Southwest stuffed sweet potatoes with black beans and quinoa.