Taco casserole. This Taco Casserole recipe is loaded with tortillas, ground beef, corn, salsa and lots of shredded cheese, all baked in layers until bubbling and hot! It's a fall and winter staple that's full of. This Delicious Taco Casserole Is Like A Taco Salad In Casserole Form!
This taco casserole recipe tastes like a taco salad and is a breeze to assemble. I crush tortilla chips to form a bottom layer, then spread on refried beans, a spicy meat mixture and cheese. Stir in taco seasoning, then season to taste with salt and pepper. You can have Taco casserole using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco casserole
- It’s 2 lb of carne picada.
- Prepare 1 can of chilpotle salsa.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of 8 oz tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Anaheim pepper.
- It’s 1 of Poblano pepper.
- You need 1 of leek.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 12 of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Sour cream optional.
- You need 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 2 cup of Quesadilla cheese shredded.
Try this easy taco casserole recipe for a one pan dish bursting with Mexican flavor – perfect for Throw the ultimate taco party and learn how to make a taco casserole with this quick Mexican dinner. This taco casserole would also taste delicious if you swapped out the. Keto Taco Casserole has everything you love about tacos in a low carb casserole sure to impress! Use Beans to Stretch Your Casserole Further.
Taco casserole instructions
- Brown meat with cumin and taco seasoning until cooked through and no longer pink.
- Cut up peppers and leeks rinse well add to meet mixture.
- Drain and rinse black beans add to mixture.
- Add stewed tomatoes chipotle salsa and tomato sauce stir well.
- Once mixture has come to a boil pour half of the mixture into a 11 by 13 baking dish.
- Layer meat mixture with six of the corn tortillas add some shredded cheese repeat meat mixture add the remaining six corn tortillas cover with remaining cheese bake in oven uncovered for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Once casserole has cooled dollop sour cream on top of each serving.
You can expect an ultra-hearty, meaty meal from this taco casserole, but that doesn't come from ground beef alone. I originally found this taco casserole recipe in a Taste of Home magazine. I love it because the ingredients list isn't complicated and, based on the. This easy and delicious TACO CASSEROLE is a fantastic weeknight meal for family and friends! This easy and delicious taco casserole combines ground beef, refried beans, salsa, cheese and corn.