Bourbon Salmon. Turn salmon, and pour bourbon around the fillets. Spoon glaze over the salmon, and serve. To make bourbon-glazed salmon, combine the sauce ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and shake to Add uncooked salmon fillets to the bag and place in the fridge for one and a half hours to let the.
With the damage done but not forgotten, I went to the store a few days later to pick up another favorite "lazy" meal: Bourbon Salmon. This Bourbon Marinated Salmon is so good, you will never need to order it out again! It was a favorite at our make ahead meal assembly store. You can cook Bourbon Salmon using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bourbon Salmon
- You need 4 of fresh salmon fillets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of bourbon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated peeled fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black ground pepper.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
Whenever I make bourbon salmon, I'm in a good place! Remove all skin from the salmon. Place the salmon in a glass dish side by side. Pour some of the marinade over (reserve some for basting while.
Bourbon Salmon instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- grease baking pan ( I usually use olive oil).
- bake fish until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- I usually serve over Jasmine Rice with a side of asparagus.
- Enjoy ❤.
Mix pineapple, soy sauce, brown sugar, Bourbon, pepper, and garlic powder in bowl until disolved then stir in olive oil. This Bourbon Salmon with Pecans is topped with pecans and a maple bourbon sauce, and then This tasty pecan and bourbon salmon is coated in the nutty topping, and then baked to juicy, flaky. When it comes to salmon, I love it two ways: grilled and broiled. When broiled, it develops a crispy, crunchy. This bourbon glazed salmon with perfectly balanced sweet and savory flavor is an easy and delicious dish for the whole family!