You can have Sumac Salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sumac Salmon
- You need of side of salmon.
- It’s of lemon, sliced.
- You need of sumac.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of asparagus, ends trimmed.
Sumac Salmon instructions
- Pre heat oven to 190°c and place salmon skin side down on baking sheet.
- Season salmon with salt & pepper, use slightly less if serving to younger children. Next, sprinkle over the sumac, and pat the salmon to make sure it’s fully covered in the seasoning.
- Place slices of lemon over the salmon and put in the oven for 25 mins.
- Next, add asparagus to the baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt and put back on oven. Switch the oven off and leave the baking tray in there for 5 more minutes.
- Dinner is ready! Serve with crusty bread, new potatoes or a green salad.