Fried Tofu Stuffed with Aci (Tapioca Starch).
You can have Fried Tofu Stuffed with Aci (Tapioca Starch) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Tofu Stuffed with Aci (Tapioca Starch)
- It’s 4 of tofu (small size 5x5cm).
- Prepare 8 Tbsp of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 of scallion.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of mushroom/chicken stock powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm water.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 4 Tbsp of kecap manis (sweet soy sauce).
- You need 1 of shallot.
- You need 2 of small chili.
Fried Tofu Stuffed with Aci (Tapioca Starch) instructions
- Prepare the ingredients. Divide tofu into triangle shape. Split the middle of tofu like a pocket. Crush garlic on the mortar and thinly chop scallion.
- Mix flour, salt, coriander powder, mushroom powder, garlic, white pepper, and scallion. Pour water little by little until everything mixed. Add more tapioca flour if needed.
- Preheat oil with medium heat. Stuff tofu with the batter and fry it immediately. Fry until golden brown about 5-7 minutes.
- For the sauce, thinly chop chili and shallot, then mix it with sweet soy sauce.
- Fried Tofu Stuffed with Aci is ready to serve ✨.