Tex Mex Fish Tacos…AWESOME. Warm corn tortillas filled with pan-grilled white fish, a crisp and colorful jicama-vegetable blend plus an 'anytime-of-the-year' tomato salsa. Complete Tacos: Combine jicama, cabbage and carrot in medium bowl. This recipe for Tex-Mex fish tacos with chipotle slaw is just too delicious not to share with you.
Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm. Neither of us had Tex-Mex before and we were both impressed! We barely sat down and were served salsa and chips and our drink orders were promptly taken. You can cook Tex Mex Fish Tacos…AWESOME using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tex Mex Fish Tacos…AWESOME
- You need of fish.
- It’s 1 of spicy totilla encrusted tilapia, recipe, attached below, cut recipe in half.
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 1 cup of black beans.
- It’s 1/2 of avacado.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of lime, juice and zest.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 4 of tortilla , 8" size.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of smoked spanish paprika.
The food didn't take long to come out either. The brisket tacos were awesome- it was like eating meat candy. These Authentic TexMex Beef tacos are simply to die for. Quickly fry up the yellow corn tortillas, fill with And of course, Authentic TexMex Tacos just beg for awesome Restaurant-Quality Salsa!
Tex Mex Fish Tacos…AWESOME instructions
- Attached recipe, half the recipe for the four tacos. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339684-spicy-tortilla-encrusted-baked-tilapia.
- Start by preparing tilapia.
- Zest the lime, set aside zest.
- While fish is baking, cut pepper into thin slices or julienne cuts. Saute peppers with juice of the lime for one minute. I want to keep some snap to the peppers and not have them soft.
- Heat up beans with spices added.
- Heat up tortillas.
- Once fish is done start assembling. Cut each fish fillet into two pieces, cutting lengthwise.
- Cut avocado in half. Slice lengthwise and scoop out. Do this step right before assembling so avocado doesn't turn brown.
- Place fish into tortilla. Then add some beans, top with peppers, avocado, cilantro leaves and top it all off with sour cream. I just wash and dry cilantro and pull off leaves.
I missed authentic Tex-Mex SO MUCH!! Heat a large frying pan until very hot, then brown the mince. Remove, then season with salt and pepper. Warm corn tortillas filled with pan-grilled white fish, a crisp and colorful jicama-vegetable blend, plus an 'anytime-of-the-year' tomato salsa Recipe concept developed by The Culinary Institute of America. Complete Tacos: Combine jicama, cabbage and carrot in medium bowl.