Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing. Place lettuce in a large bowl. In a small bowl, stir together sugar, vinegar and cream or sour cream until sugar dissolves and dressing is smooth. Just before serving, pour over lettuce; toss lightly.
Homemade salad dressings are a great way to make your salads even fresher. Find salad dressing recipes for vinaigrettes, ranch, honey-mustard and more. Below, I'm sharing eight of my favorite simple, easy, and healthy salad dressing recipes that you can make at home. You can cook Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing
- You need of Lettuce (roughly chopped).
- Prepare of Cooked black bean (I used the new and the leftover one).
- You need of Shredded yams.
- Prepare of Chopped red onion.
- Prepare of Whole corn kennel (I used leftover corn salsa) chopped cilantro).
- Prepare of For the salad dressing:.
- Prepare 2 of tangerines.
- You need of Salad toppers (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of Chopped Thai chilies (optional).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Honestly, you probably have most of the ingredients to make most of the dressings already in your pantry and fridge—there are no fancy pants ingredients that you'll have to track down at a speciality store. Simple Lettuce Salad Recipe with tomato, cucumber, dill, onion, olive oil, salt, pepper and one secret ingredient that makes this salad THE BEST healthy summer salad. In Ukraine, there are as many variations of lettuce salad as there are cooks. This easy kale salad features fresh veggies and a super simple homemade lemon dressing, making it perfect as a healthy side dish or light lunch!
Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing instructions
- Okay, in the mixing bowl or salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients. Accept the salad toppers.
- Then makes the salad dressing by combined all the salad dressing ingredients and stir or whisk well. Pour into the mixed salad, then mix well.
- Transfer to individual salad bowl and sprinkle with any salad toppers (optional), and ready to serve. Enjoy!.
It is definitely one of my very favorite kale salad recipes! Here we're making a quick and easy kale salad recipe, perfect for the weather we've been having lately! Whether a light Caprese Salad or a hearty salad like the Spinach and Quinoa or the Copycat Cheesecake Factory – you can't go wrong with a homemade salad. greek salad recipe-This Mediterranean Greek Salad is everything you can ask for in a salad. Classic vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion with Romaine lettuce topped with a tangy homemade Greek Salad Dressing. This is enough dressing for about half a large bunch of lettuce — Remaining lettuce can be stored in the refrigerater, covered, for use tomorrow — Start by tossing a third or so of the lettuce with the dressing and add lettuce until the lettuce is coated well with the dressing — (you don't want a pool of sauce in the bottom of the bowl but.