Whole-wheat Pizza with Smoked Salmon, Courgette and Chillies. Add whole wheat flour, oil and salt and knead to a smooth dough. This smoked salmon pizza puts a tasty new twist on pizza night! I tweaked it a little, and it did not disappoint!
Using your hands, on a floured surface, form. Learn How to Make the Best Homemade Pizza with Gennaro Contaldo A healthy whole wheat crust that comes out soft and chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside. You can cook Whole-wheat Pizza with Smoked Salmon, Courgette and Chillies using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole-wheat Pizza with Smoked Salmon, Courgette and Chillies
- Prepare 400 gr of whole wheat flour.
- You need 25 gr of fresh yeast.
- Prepare 50 gr of olive oil.
- It’s 200 gr of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 100 gr of salmón ahumado.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- It’s 200 gr of cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 of salad onions.
- You need 8 of pickled chillies.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs fresh dill.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of lemon (juice of).
- You need 5 of mushrooms.
Use with your favorite pizza toppings or pizza recipes. Pizza came out PERFECT! even those at the table who were skeptical of whole wheat crust RAVED about this recipe. we will be making this one again. Personally, I like to use whole wheat on the exterior and white bread next to the salmon. The white bread highlights the salmon's lovely pink color in a pretty way.
Whole-wheat Pizza with Smoked Salmon, Courgette and Chillies step by step
- Make the dough by gently heating the water and oil over a slow heat. Once warm (37ºC/98°F) break the yeast and stir gently until it dissolves. Put the flour in a bowl and make a hole in the middle. Pour in the liquid, stir and then knead. Leave 30 mins to rise in the same bowl. Extend onto an oven tray lined with kitchen paper (rolling pin not necessary – you can use your hands). Pre-heat the oven to 250ºC/480°F.
- Sprinkle a little dried oregano on the base. Wash and roughly chop the salad onions and scatter on the base.
- Wash the mushrooms, slice and add to the base.
- Add the smoked salmon in strips. Squeeze the lemon over the strips (make sure no pips escape and, if they do, pick them out). Chop the chillies and add them too.
- Slice the courgette and slice the cheese and add.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes.
- When it is ready grind some black pepper and cut into portions. This pizza is delicious cold too, so take any left-overs to the office/school the next day :-).
You could also alternate between wheat and white so that the sides of the sandwich are different colors. If all that seems a tad precious than. Learn how to make Smoked Salmon Pizza. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Smoked salmon in modern cuisine style.