Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip. TESTED AND PERFECTED RECIPE – This black bean dip is flavorful and easy to make (and a bonus is that it happens to be really good for you too)! The secret is using lots of onions, garlic, jalapeños, and fresh lime juice to boost the flavor. I also like to add lots of fresh cilantro but if you don't care for it.
It's loaded with fresh vegetables as well as a few convenience items and this healthy Fresh from crunchy bell peppers, red and green onion, zesty lime, garlic, spicy jalapeno and aromatic cilantro. This black bean dip recipe is deliciously healthy and simple. This black bean dip has this great bean-y, garlic-y, cumin-y flavor profile that I'm just crazy about. You can cook Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip
- Prepare of for the dip.
- You need 3 cup of black beans, cooked.
- You need 6 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable broth.
However, if you're not a huge fan of garlic and/or cumin, I'd probably go a little lighter on these two ingredients with this one. I'm all over black beans, chickpeas, and even kidney beans, but I've haven't really used white Once your garlic is roasted, just throw all the ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender and Healthier Layered Taco Dip – Cook Nourish Bliss. Vegan French Onion Dip – Oh My Veggies. Perfect for parties, game day or Mexican night.
Healthy Black Bean And Garlic Dip instructions
- In a processor, add beans, salt, cilantro, lime juice and vegetable broth. Blend just until smooth.
- In a pan over medium heat add oil and just heat it up. Turn off heat under pan.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Let this "cook" in heated oil for 30 seconds.
- Add this to processor and pulse once or twice.
- Scoop into serving bowl and enjoy with chips. Baked chips will keep this on the lighter side.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Just serve with veggies or tortilla chips! It gives the dip a robust flavor instead of the pungent flavor that raw onion and garlic can have. In terms of spiciness, this version is pretty mild because I. You have a tasty bean dip full of flavor and good for you too! Serve as an easy appetizer or healthy snack.