Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups. Quick and easy Mojito Shrimp Street Tacos filled with mojito-seasoned shrimp, salad mix, crumbled cheese, and a mango avocado salsa. A true GF champion for the palate and eyes! Amid all the excitement, it is great to have something.
Broil the shrimps and limes till cooked through (you can remove the limes first once they start to get charred). These shrimp-flavored Cup Noodles are a guilty pleasure of mine. The broth is by far the single-best broth I have ever had in any kind of instant ramen — ever. You can have Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups
- It’s 1/2 lb of cleaned & deveined shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 envelope of mojito lime seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Caesar salad.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of salsa.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- It’s of bread.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 loaf of White bread dough.
I love Shrimp Cup A Noodles. When I ordered this back in December I ate one every other day. Convenient, I left them in my car and took. This sweet yet savory seasoning is ideal for marinating chicken, seafood and steak.
Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- Start by lightly flouring & rolling out 12 small circles of dough n sprinkling with garlic & parsley flakes as much as you desire. roll with rolling pin to incorporate.add to a cupcake tin each circle and press down make a cup bake as directed.
- While cups bake. clean & devein your shrimp, slightly butterfly them which means just slightly cut along backs. add 1/2 packet of mojito seasoning mix with 4 table spoon olive oil and 4 tablespoons, pinch of pepper flakes water add shrimp and let marinade at least 20minutes.
- cook shrimp on hot skillet about 2-3 minutes per side. let cool.
- Once cups are cooled add ceasar salad & top with cheese, now add shrimp to sides add diced avocados and salsa! Enjoy.
Learn how to make Coconut Mojito. Garnishes: lime wedge, fresh mint leaves, pinch of grated coconut. Conversion of cup amounts of SHRIMP,MXD SP,CND into g, gram measuring units. TOGGLE: from g, gram to cup quantities in the other way around. What we have going on here is delicious spice-loaded shrimp tucked in between smashed avocado and a cabbage slaw that is heavy with a homemade creamy lime sauce.