Crispy salmon waterfall Thai salad. Broiled salmon that has been marinated in sweet chili sauce, soy sauce & ginger develops a lovely caramelized top while cooking. I served with Thai Crunch Salad which was also delicious. Thank you so much for sharing your marvelous recipes Jenn!!!
Raw salmon fillet and ingredients for cooking. Every time I had salmon sashimi, I'd always think to myself, "This would be SO good if I laab it!" So finally I tried out my culinary dream, and it's even. recipes. The salad as lovely and fresh with good herbs and a tangy Thai dressing. You can have Crispy salmon waterfall Thai salad using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy salmon waterfall Thai salad
- Prepare 3 pieces of Salmon (sliced up to thin pieces).
- It’s 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground pepper, salt.
- It’s of Salad-.
- You need 1 of Baby gem lettuce.
- It’s 3-5 of Shallot.
- You need Half of Cucumber (thin sliced).
- You need 1 handful of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 handful of Coriander.
- It’s of Sauce-.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 2-3 of Thai red chillies.
- It’s 1-2 of Lime.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Palm sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 1-2 tsp of grounded toasted rice.
- You need of Fry-.
- It’s 2-3 cup of Cooking oil.
The salmon was cooked to perfection, the skin was crispy and the serve Had a lovely salad and the sticky date pudding was yummo. The small order of salad really hit the spot. Not too big, not too small. In a kind of updated homage to Swiss rosti, this light salad combines things we love: a bed of crispy potatoes, some delicious fish, flavorful greens and a perk-you-up dressing.
Crispy salmon waterfall Thai salad step by step
- Prepare 3 plates of plain flour, breadcrumbs and milk. Seasoning your breadcrumbs with salt and pepper. Place pieces of salmon one at a time onto plain flour, milk then breadcrumbs then leave it aside on a plate ready to fry.
- To make ground toasted rice, add a handful of jasmine rice on a dry pan with no cooking oil. Toast your rice for a good 20-25 min on a medium heat until rice become brown and toasted. Pound them in pestle and mortar.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a big mixing bowl. Add your salmon in and mix well.
- Add salad ingredients toss them together quickly and serve.
Reviews for: Photos of Warm Salmon Salad with Crispy Potatoes. Crispy deep fried salmon cutlet with prawns covered in mouth watering, authentic home – made sauce, with ginger, mushrooms and healthy vegetables. A famous salad with chopped roasted duck in Thai salad dressing together with slices of onion, tomatoes and Thai herbs. A bright, crisp veg-packed salad with salmon that would make a lovely light summer supper when you have friends over. Thai Crispy Fish And Green Mango Salad (Yum Plaa Cod Fuu).