Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce. I first tasted this baked salmon with herbed mayo at a New Year's get together with my sister and her family a few years ago. The herbed mayonnaise mixture kept the salmon nice and moist while in the oven baking and at the same time it added flavor and texture to the dish. Teriyaki Sriracha Salmon is incredibly easy to prepare, big on flavor, and a spicy yet creamy I opted for a skillet but you could also use a George Foreman grill, an outdoor grill, or bake it in the oven I decided to whip up a quick sriracha mayo because I thought the spicy, creamy mixture would pair.
Quick and easy teriyaki salmon recipe. Salmon fillet is pan-grilled until tender perfection in an Serve the delicious salmon with fluffy rice, miso soup and a side of grilled asparagus for a healthy dinner! I'll be adding some ginger and garlic (and possibly some sorta spice cause we are a spicy family. no. You can cook Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 12 oz of salmon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sriracha or tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sweetened condensed milk or almond milk.
- You need 1 of steamed white rice.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado.
Spicy Baked Salmon recipe: Since we discovered this way to cook salmon, we haven't had it any other way! If you're a fan of fish and you love Salmon, this recipe is going to blow your mind; especially if you like sushi. Mix mayonnaise, Sriracha hot sauce, and sesame oil together in a bowl using a fork until smooth. An easy teriyaki marinade gives this homemade Teriyaki Salmon tons of flavor.
Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce instructions
- Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic powder, honey and water in a small sauce pan until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Heat the sauce pan on medium high until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Let the mixture cool. Then marinate the salmon fillet in the mixture for at least 30 minutes, but can be left overnight for more intense flavor.
- Lay the fillet on foil and pop it in the oven at 400°F. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Once the fillet is done baking, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and broil on high for 5 minutes to get golden brown top.
- Mix together the mayo, hot sauce and milk.
- Top the cooked salmon with the mayo sauce.
- Serve with steamed white rice and sliced avocados.
Sweet asian-style teriyaki salmon with sriracha cream sauce. This recipe is easy to whip up and teriyaki salmon is a classic! That lightly sweet, soy saucy, garlic flavor that bursts saliva from every corner of your mouth just at the thought of teriyaki sauce. It's an explosion of flavor that takes you to. Rich salmon and creamy avocado marinated with a sesame sriracha sauce and mixed with crunchy tobiko, crisp sweet onions and fresh This easy Spicy Salmon Poke is a festival of textures and tastes in every bite.