California style Fresh and Healthy Taco Salad.
You can cook California style Fresh and Healthy Taco Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of California style Fresh and Healthy Taco Salad
- It’s 1 of ground beef/ground turkey 1 lb.
- Prepare 1 of onion i used a small sweet onion.
- You need 1 envelope of of taco seasoning i used casa mamitas from aldis but you can use whatever is comparable.
- You need 1 of i used about four or five sweet bell peppers finely sliced.
- You need 1 of tortillas of your choice i used trader joes whole wheat flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of guacamole i used trader joes spicy chunky guac.
- Prepare 1 of pico de gallo i used trader joes fresh hot salsa yummm.
- You need 1 of salad mix of your choice i included spinach in mine.
- Prepare 1 of refried beans home made or store bought i purchased regular black beans and mad my own.
California style Fresh and Healthy Taco Salad step by step
- over med heat brown turkey meat while addind season salt black pepper thyme rosemary a bay leaf and veggies after the meat is browned add the seasoning pack and follow its directions.
- make your tortillas in a tortilla salad bowl mold or substitute for tortilla chips.
- now start filling in I placed refried beans on the bottom then added my lettuce blend then my meat next to help wilt the lettuce then guacamole and pico de gallo on top.