Lemon Pepper Salmon in Pocket. Our version of salmon salad stuffed into a pita pocket. This baked lemon pepper salmon recipe is such a delicious and easy way to prepare salmon in the oven. Place salmon in the skillet, and season with garlic, lemon pepper and salt.
With simple ingredients, you can turn a salmon fillet into a tasty weeknight dinner. Sprinkle with lemon zest, salt and pepper. Divide Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt evenly among tops of salmon fillets. You can have Lemon Pepper Salmon in Pocket using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Salmon in Pocket
- You need 200 gr of Salmon Fillet.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 piece of Lemon.
- Prepare sheet of Allumuniun Foil.
This easy Baked Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe features roasted potatoes and the most amazing garlic lemon butter sauce. Delicious Lemon Pepper Salmon with baked together with Garlic Parmesan Asparagus! Such a an easy and flavorful salmon dinner! A delicious and light lemon pepper salmon that is ready in a matter of minutes!
Lemon Pepper Salmon in Pocket step by step
- Line flat and drizzle the Alumunium Foil sheet with olive oil.
- Wash fish, pay dry with a paper towel. Place the fish in the foil sheet.
- Sprinkle the fish with Lemon Pepper powder and seal the foil like you make a pocket.
- Bake in oven on 240 degree celcius for about 15-20 mins.
- Serve with side a fresh salad and squize lemon on the top of the fish.
Sprinkle the salmon fillets with pepper and coat each side in the olive oil and lemon juice. Let them rest in the bowl until the pan is preheated. Like my favorite teriyaki salmon glaze, this lemon pepper salmon is another great choice for busy nights. With a delicious herby lemon pepper spice blend and a. Lemon-Pepper Salmon In Foil + Giveaway.