Tamarind Salmon. Pour the tamarind mixture over the salmon. Rinse fish and pat with paper towel. Place in bowl, sprinkle salt and curry evenly on salmon.
Download Tamarind salmon stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock Tamarind salmon stock photos and royalty-free images. The barbecue sauce and tamarind paste team up to add robust flavour to this delicious baked salmon. Salmon Sinigang is a soup stew with fish and vegetables flavored in tamarind broth and fish sauce Simply start boiling the tamarind soup base then toss in the fish and vegetables for a slow simmer. You can cook Tamarind Salmon using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tamarind Salmon
- Prepare 4 of salmon filets.
- Prepare 1 of bottle tamarind H1 sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger; minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon peel seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 of sea salt.
- You need 1 of EVOO; as needed.
- Prepare 1 of peppercorn melange.
Try this Salmon with Tamarind Sauce recipe, or contribute your own. Place the salmon on a baking tray lined with oiled foil, skin side down, then brush the sauce over. In our spin on a classic Persian recipe, we pair pan-seared salmon with caramelized onions, brightened with tangy tamarind and tart barberries. Stay warm and healthy while you enjoy this nutritious Sinigang na Salmon, a Filipino sour soup with Add the Salmon head, eggplant, okra, and green chili peppers.
Tamarind Salmon instructions
- Marinate fish in enough H1 to cover with minced ginger for 24 hours.
- Dry salmon. Cover with just enough oil to cover. Season. Roast at 400° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°.
- Variations; Mustard, parsley, Worcestershire, citrus, tarragon, roasted garlic, lemon-pepper seasoning.
Pour in tamarind mix and fish sauce. Baked Salmon with tamarind-mayo topping is moist, flavorful, and sure to be a family favorite. Salmon is on regular dinner rotation in our house and we love it whatever way it's cooked. Looking for unique recipes using tamarind? Looking for unique recipes using tamarind?