Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked). How to turn wonton wrappers into baked cups ready for your favorite ingredients. Plus two suggestions for how to fill them including smoked salmon with dill and a combination of whipped goat cheese, fig jam and walnuts. Here's a recipe that will be a hit at your next party- wontons made with smoked salmon!
She wanted me to show her my recipe for crab rangoon and we decided we After mixing the smoked salmon with the green onions and pepper, add the softened cream cheese and mix well. It's another guest post for Taco Tuesday and this time it's from one of my favorite bloggers, Karista from Karista's Kitchen. Three simple and delicious recipes for summer entertaining including: dill dip, a strawberry-poppy seed salad and pineapple no bake cheesecake. You can cook Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked)
- You need 1 packages of wonton wrappers – will need about 30 – 35.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of smoked salmon.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese @ room temp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh chives, finely snipped.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 1 of water for sealing wontons.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, sliced.
Cut smoked salmon into small, bite-sized pieces and mix with ricotta. Season it with generous pinch of black pepper. Crispy wontons are topped with caper-dill cream cheese and smoked salmon to create mini smoked salmon pizzas. Super easy smoked salmon appetizer If you have a difficult time locating them, substitute round won ton wrappers.
Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Prep large cookie sheet with cooking spray and/or foil.
- Flake salmon in a medium mixing bowl. Add in cream cheese and chives – mix until well combined.
- Spoon a teaspoon of salmon mixture into center of wonton. Fold wontons however you prefer – heres's one of my simple methods..Wet finger with water and moisten edges of wonton. Fold in half – making a triangle. Make sure all air is out and pinch edges to seal. I also do a tiny fold of pinched edges (totally optional).
- Place filled wontons on cookie sheet. Lightly spritz tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy : ).
The only "cooking" involved in this recipe is to bake the won ton. This easy chicken wonton recipe reduces the fat and calories by baking instead of deep-frying the filled wontons. It also uses reduced-fat peanut butter and a sugar substitute. If you are having a party, your guests who are watching their waistlines can enjoy a wonton appetizer. Smoked salmon is a preparation of salmon, typically a fillet that has been cured and hot or cold smoked.