Fresh Coconut and apple kheer – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Fresh Coconut and apple kheer using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Coconut and apple kheer
- Prepare 1 of lt full cream milk.
- It’s 1 cup of cream of coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pistachios.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated fresh coconut.
- Prepare 1 of large apple.
- You need 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of almonds.
- Prepare of Sliced apple to garnish.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Fresh Coconut and apple kheer Instructions
- Take milk in heavy bottom pan let it boil.simmer for 15 minutes for thickens.
- Meanwhile grate apple with peel after wash well because apple peel is more nutritious than apple itself.
- Blanch almonds and pistachios and chop finely.grate fresh coconut.
- After 15 minutes scrap the sides if any and add condensed milk to it.boilwell again
- Heat 1tbsp ghee in a pan add and Cook apple in another pan till dry and water evaporates.add cinnamon powder.mix well.
- When milk reduced almost half add apple, chopped dry fruits, coconut and cream of coconut. Give it a nice mix and stir continue till 1 more boil.c
- Switch off the gas.Keep it cool.Garnish and serve chill.add sugar if needed according to taste.it totally up to taste buds.