Japanese Macaroni Salad with Tofu.
You can have Japanese Macaroni Salad with Tofu using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Macaroni Salad with Tofu
- It’s 100 grams of Macaroni.
- Prepare 1/2 block of Tofu.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 7 grams of Hijiki seaweed (dried).
- You need 1 tbsp of Shio-kombu.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ponzu.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
Japanese Macaroni Salad with Tofu instructions
- Wrap the tofu with a paper towel, put on a heatproof plate, and microwave.
- Let it cool, then drain excess water. Transfer into a bowl while crumbling by hand.
- Chop the carrot into quarter-rounds. Boil water in a pot, and cook the macaroni. 5 minutes before the macaroni is ready, add the carrot and hijiki seaweed to the pot.
- When they are cooked, drain excess water. Transfer the macaroni, carrot, and hijiki seaweed to the bowl with the tofu. While they are still hot, add ponzu sauce and shio-konbu, then mix.
- Add mayonnaise and mix, then it's done. After tasting, if you find the taste weak, sprinkle a small amount of salt.