Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc.. Arrange the potatoes in an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious! You roast the potatoes first, because they take much longer than the fish and asparagus to cook.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the potatoes and leeks on the baking sheet. This One Pan Roaster Salmon meal prep is a nutrient powerhouse! You can cook Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 500 grams of new potatoes.
- Prepare 12 of asparagus spears (trimmed/halved).
- You need 2 of courgettes (1cm-thick sliced).
- You need 300 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh dill (chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic oil (optional).
- You need 1 dash of lemon juice.
One Pan Roasted Salmon and Veggies. Looking to make a great meal without cooking a ton? Our Salmon with Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus recipe is perfectly portioned for one and simple to make. Use milk instead of water to make the mashed potatoes creamier.
Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. step by step
- Preheat oven to 220 Celsius.
- Tip potatoes (seasoned to taste) and coated with 1 tbsp olive oil (or garlic oil) into a roasting pan.
- Arrange potatoes, cut-side down, in the pan and roast for 10 -12 mins until beginning to brown. Turn the potatoes over and roast for a further 10 mins until browned on top.
- While potatoes are roasting, season salmon with pepper and lemon juice (according to taste).
- Remove pan from oven, toss asparagus, chopped dill and courgette slices in with potatoes and return to the oven for a further 15 mins.
- Remove pan from oven once again, throw in cherry tomatoes and vinegar and nestle the salmon amongst the vegetables, skin side down.
- Drizzle with the remaining oil and return to the oven for a final 10-15 mins.
- Remove pan from oven, scatter the basil leaves and serve everything scooped straight from the dish.
The salmon is roasted alongside the vegetables, then served with a slightly sweet bell-pepper relish. Showcase asparagus when you dress it in fresh rosemary and red potatoes for an earthy counterpoint to the fresh, green spears. Remove the sheet pan with the potatoes on from the oven and add the asparagus and tomatoes. […] might like to try this sheet pan lemon butter salmon with potatoes and asparagus – also very delicious, very quick. Tip: For a quick salad dressing, simply toss a little oil from the jar of sun-dried tomatoes with a squeeze of lemon. This Salmon, Asparagus and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner will save you valuable time in the kitchen by cooking everything on one baking sheet pan, making it a perfect Like my latest favorite Sheet Pan Salmon, Asparagus and Potatoes.