Roasted honey mustard salmon. Learn how to make Honey-mustard roasted salmon & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Sweet honey and hot mustard are wonderfully balanced in this Dijon sauce that pairs nicely with salmon. Honey Mustard Salmon – this easy baked salmon recipe is an easy, delicious way to Take one part honey, one part Dijon mustard, mix, and now you have one of the most versatile sauces possible, for chicken Panko-Crusted Baked Salmon.
This recipe adds a simple glaze of butter, Dijon mustard and honey to complement the natural flavor of the fish. Just add sides like roasted potatoes and a green veggie or. Roasted Salmon With Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Honey, Shallot, Garlic, Tarragon Leaves, Salt, Freshly Ground Pepper, Salmon Filets Turn the switch to "Start" and gradually increase the speed until the marinade is smooth and emulsified. You can have Roasted honey mustard salmon using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted honey mustard salmon
- Prepare 2 of Salmon fillet (300 gr).
- It’s 1 tbsp of whole grained mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 of lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Place the salmon filets on a baking sheet. Roasting is one of the fastest and easiest ways of preparing salmon. Serve it up with this tasty honey-mustard sauce. Place the salmon fillet or steaks skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
Roasted honey mustard salmon instructions
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix honey, dijon mustard, whole grained mustard, brown sugar, juice of 1/4 lemon, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Brush your non stick skillet with a little bit of oil.
- Heat the skillet over high heat.
- Place the salmon in the skillet.
- Flipp it after 2 minutes, and let it cook for 2 minutes more.
- Turn off the heat.
- Spread the mustard mixture over the top of salmon.
- Cook it for 10 minutes more in the oven (150 degrees Celsius).
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/QG-ddnvg9Z0.
Stir together the sauce ingredients and spoon or spread the mixture over the. Bored of plain old smoked salmon? Try this honey and mustard marinated roast salmon instead! This healthy summer supper is packed with delicious flavours, from fresh lemon to sticky honey and vibrant chillies and mustard. This makes an absolutely easy and delicious salmon dinner.