Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories!. “A rich, chocolate, vegan, low-fat brownie that certainly doesn’t taste low fat!” Place the tofu into a blender. Add the olive oil and sugar. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Tofu Brownies (Don’t Laugh!) based on the calories and Calories per Ingredient.
Quick & Healthy Chocolate Brownie Recipe using TOFU 😱. Actually, the tofu makes the brownies super-rich, fudgy and gooey. BUT also they are rich. You can have Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories!
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 100 grams of Tofu.
- You need 50 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar (or use Lakanto sweetener to make it healthier ☆).
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil (or olive oil).
- It’s 950 of kcal for the entire amount; about 95 kcal per piece if cut into 10 If made with the above ingredients.
- It’s 370 of kcal For a piece of a regular brownie.
- It’s 763 of kcal for the entire amount; about 76 kcal per piece if cut into 10 If using Lakanto instead of sugar.
FUDGE BROWNIE: A tasty combination of rich moist texture, real chocolate chips, and a luscious drizzled topping. A calorie deficit is needed for weight loss, but restricting calories too much is dangerous. Restricting calories too dramatically can negatively affect fertility. This is especially true for women, as the ability to ovulate depends on hormone levels.
Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories! Instructions
- Mix the ingredients together well (Mash the tofu completely).
- Add the ingredients while sifting them. Mix with a spatula until the batter is thick and sticky.
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (check and adjust the time).
- If a bamboo skewer stuck in comes out clean, it’s done!
- Note: I made it even healthier by using Lakanto artificial sweetener. (It subtracted about 187 kcal.) Give it a try!
- I made it again at the request of my mother. I added Cointreau and walnuts to make it more fragrant.
- Here, I added chocolate chips, raisins, and yuzu peel, and coated the top with dark and white chocolate!
- This version is rather high in calories, but it’s so delicious. I like to make it as a special treat for Valentine’s Day.
I love them even more than chocolate chips cookies. Think about it: you only get a small amount of chocolate when you If you put a plate of brownies down in front of me, you can pretty much do anything you want without me noticing. My mind will only be thinking about it. Tofu Bhurji – Vegan Bhurji or Akoori. Tofu scrambled with onion, tomato, cilantro, cumin for a delicious Indian Eggless Breakfast.