Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for There are two great ways to keep your muffins from getting soggy. With either method, you'll need to first ensure that your muffins are completely cooled.
Add some chopped nuts, toffee, or brickle chips if you like. We used mini chocolate chips in the muffins but regular semisweet chocolate chips would be excellent as well. These easy chocolate chip muffins don't require any fancy equipment — just bowls and a spoon. You can cook Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 200 grams of Silken Tofu (unstrained).
- Prepare 20 of to 40 grams Sugar (I use light brown sugar).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 40 of to 50 grams Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate chips.
Flour, brown sugar, and salt are combined with two leavening ingredients — baking powder and baking soda. They both help the muffins rise — the baking powder does most of the rising, while the baking. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Make your muffins a bit more healthy yet just as tasty with this chocolate tofu muffin recipe. Once the chocolate chip muffins have completely cooled, flash freeze them on a baking sheet until they are somewhat hardened.
Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins instructions
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Use a whisk to combine the milk and eggs.
- Break up the tofu with your hands as you add it to Step 2 and mix it in well.
- Add the melted butter and mix it in well.
- Add the pancake mix in 2 or 3 batches, lightly mixing it in with a rubber spatula after each addition.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and mix them in lightly.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups until about 70% filled.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 190°C. When the batter doesn't stick to an inserted skewer, they're done! Let them cool and then enjoy.
- You can also make this using a pound cake pan.
- "Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147229-tofu-chocolate-chip-muffins.
Perfect for an easy quick breakfast. Love that you can freeze these and have them on hand at all times! and… the bonus is that they have chocolate in them! Freshly baked, these muffins are perfection. We wanted a light and fluffy muffin so we went with softened butter. Melted butter will give you a much denser muffin that would still be just as amazing!