My BBQ Skewered Prawns fruit & Veg ?. I've made these twice now with excellent results, and it's now become one of my husband's favorites," Jillian says. "I skewered the meat separate from fruit and veggies as they cook at different rates. I love it when so few simple ingredients combine to create something really special. Marinate the prawns for a couple of hours before cooking.
Serve with salsa and lime wedges. Get grilling tips and marinade recipes, too. Mix lime juice, olive oil, garlic and crushed red pepper in a bowl. You can cook My BBQ Skewered Prawns fruit & Veg ? using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My BBQ Skewered Prawns fruit & Veg ?
- You need 300 g of bag of uncooked king Prawns.
- You need 1/2 of pineapple cut up.
- Prepare of Some Asparagus stems cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need of Some Spinach.
- Prepare of Some Small plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbls of lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 1 squeeze of a fresh lemon.
Toss well and season with salt and pepper. Drain shrimp, mango and pineapple and pat dry, reserving. Place shrimp skewers on a plate and pour the marinade over. To Grill Shrimp: Lightly grease with oil or nonstick cooking spray grates of a grill and set to medium heat.
My BBQ Skewered Prawns fruit & Veg ? instructions
- Marinate the prawns for a couple of hours before cooking.
- Add the prawn through the skewer first then Asparagus pieces then the Pineapple pieces. Add some seasoning on them ready to cook. I marinated the prawns in sweet chilli.
- Place them on a rack on the BBQ and cook for 1-2 minutes turn over for another 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
Wash the prawns and pat dry with kitchen paper. Then skewer a prawn onto each stick. Spicy Prawns on the skewers with mango salad ? ? Prawns on the barbie with mango salad ? ? is served!!!!. I marinated my prawns with garlic purée, finely chopped coriander, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper it goes perfectly well with mango and salad leaves. Serve hot or cold, skewered on wooden picks with orange and kiwifruit chunks.