BBQ King Prawns with 2 Dips. This 'how to' video shows you just how easy it is to prepare and cook my recipe for BBQ King Prawns with flavour-packed Jalapeno Mayo. You could even whack the prawns and mayo in an Old El Paso™ Tortilla for a delicious Mexican soft taco – it's just another way to #MakeItYourWay with Old El. King prawns served with a sweet, sour and salty dip, makes a tempting Asian-inspired starter.
Peel and de-vein prawns down to the last tail. Order from a wide selection of your favourite Chinese food which will be delivered directly to your Godmother Traditional Hot Spicy Fried Rice. With this mobile, light-weight and compact KING BBQ-grill you are well equipped for barbecue parties in the garden, on the camping or on a picnic. You can have BBQ King Prawns with 2 Dips using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ King Prawns with 2 Dips
- It’s 15 of King Prawns.
- Prepare of Honey and Soy Dip.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of runny Honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s Pinch of chilly flakes.
- It’s of Garlic, Lemon and Butter Dip.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of large garlic clove finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 drops of tobacco sauce.
You will be able to grill directly in the long cooking chamber or else you can heat up the lateral firebox for indirect grilling or smoking. For the most delicious tasting bbq prawns, try this simple no fuss method and throw your shrimps on the barbie. We highly recommend using binchotan – Japanese There's nothing like fresh prawns grilled on a binchotan fired konro barbeque. Here are our tips to get your weekend barbie started.
BBQ King Prawns with 2 Dips step by step
- Honey and Soy dip: simply Mix all the ingredients together.
- Garlic, Lemon and Butter dip: melt the butter in a small pan. Add the rest of the ingredients and keep on the heat for another minute. Sprinkle some herbs on top.
- Cook your Prawns untill nice and pink serve with your choice of dip, or both.
For a more hands-on experience, they've got BBQ grillers for you to cook all the big head king prawns and lobsters you catch. Ingredients for Shrimp Dipping Sauce: All you need to make an amazing coconut shrimp sauce is equal parts of sweet chili sauce and apricot preserves or apricot fruit spread. With a sharp knife cut prawns in half so that the meat is exposed in the shell. Streaming jumbo king prawns in Thai street food, delicious shrimps ready to eat Huge king prawns. Check out their menu for some delicious Chinese.