Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas. I called them "hearty" black bean quesadillas because they are surprisingly filling. I hastily ate two How to Freeze Hearty Black Bean Quesadillas: Just fill and fold your quesadillas, but before you Next chop the veggies. I used half a red onion, one clove of garlic, and about a quarter bunch of.
Quesadillas are one of those meals that just about everyone likes. Learn how to make Veggie and black bean quesadillas & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. It's a crowd-pleaser for meat eaters and vegetarians alike. You can cook Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas
- Prepare 15.5 oz of can black beans.
- It’s 2 of medium zucchini.
- It’s 4 cups of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 15.5 oz of canned corn or one ear fresh corn.
- You need 1 bag of colby jack shredded cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare pinch of cayenne (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 package of wheat flour tortillas.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cilantro.
- Prepare of Spray Oil.
Reviews for: Photos of Black Bean Quesadillas. Nothing wrong with vegetarians besides the whole not eating meat thing. You make this Grilled Veggie Quesadilla with Black Beans! One of my favorite simple veggie quesadilla combinations is tomatoes, cilantro Chopped veggies & high heat for a quick grill, garlic powder, and some salt.
Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas step by step
- Drain and rinse beans and corn. If using fresh corn peel then cut kernels from cob.
- Rinse and grate zucchini.
- Rinse and chop spinach and cilantro.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add zucchini and cayenne. Cook until zucchini is semi-soft. About 5 minutes.
- Add corn and spinach. Cover and cook til tender. Stirring occasionally, about another 5 minutes.
- Add beans to veggie mixture and stir to combine. Smash beans lightly and add water to make a veggie paste.
- Season with black pepper and add cilantro.
- Take one tortilla spread paste on one half then top with cheese. Fold tortilla over and press lightly to flatten.
- Spray skilet with pan oil. Cook on medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes or golden brown on both sides.
- Cut and top with favorite toppings. Plain yougrt or sour cream, salsa, avocado. Serve while hot.
Add black beans to the veggie mixture. Smash beans lightly with a fork. Repeat until all quesadillas are cooked. Zucchini, Corn, Black-Bean, and Jack-Cheese Quesadillas. The grated zucchini and defrosted frozen corn that fill these tasty quesadillas contain a lot of moisture.