Black Bean Cakes. We make the black bean cakes smaller and serve them with lettuce cups and tahini sauce (tahini I loved the bean cakes and thought the egg was a good pairing. However, it still seemed a tiny bit dry. These bean cakes end up crispy and crusty on the outside, but oh-so tender and creamy on the inside.
They make an excellent vegetarian meal, especially alongside a. These vegetarian patties are absolutely delicious and topped with a corn salsa. It's one recipe your family will request often. You can cook Black Bean Cakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Cakes
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked black beans.
- You need 1 cup of corn meal.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of jalapeño (if desired).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt, pepper, chipolte pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
These black bean cakes are one of my favorite easy vegetarian dinners — they're ridiculously simple to In other news, these little black bean cakes are ADDICTIVE! They seem so simple – really only. It's not a ready-eat-right-away type of cake. Black Bean Cakes are a vegetarian dream packed with protein, affordable and full of flavor!
Black Bean Cakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In food processor blend together all ingredients, adding eggs after everything is well blended.
- Shape into 6 patties and place on oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes and flip. Bake additional 5 to 10 minutes.
Getting a lot of protein when you're a vegetarian isn't always easy. Most restaurants load you down with tons of. Spicy black bean cakes are rich and creamy on the inside and crunchier on the outside. The cake is flavorful and makes a great side to the vegetarian green salad. If you have black beans handy, this is.