Asian Barbecued Shrimp. Asian style shrimp taste tangy & flavorful. Give summer BBQ salads a kick with these marinated shrimp or make shrimp skewers or let them sizzle on top of a juicy grilled steak. Spicy shrimp taste delicious with a layer of hardwood smoke This Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad with Sweet Heat Asian Grilled Shrimp – The marinade caramelizes over the shrimp for a flavor that is out of this world.
A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking your lips in utter satisfaction, feeling like you've just dined at a fancy modern Thai restaurant. For quick and easy meals, cook shrimp on the grill. You can cook Asian Barbecued Shrimp using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Barbecued Shrimp
- You need 1 lb of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of bottled bbq sauce ( i used sweet baby Ray's).
And if you don't have a grill, you can cook shrimp in the oven, under the broiler. Turn after a couple of minutes directly under the heat source. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the shrimp. On two metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread shrimp.
Asian Barbecued Shrimp instructions
- Toss your shrimp in the olive oil and garlic, set aside. Mix together the chili sauce, sriracha sauce and bbq sauce.
- Get your grill screaming hot. Place a grill pan on the grill grates. If you don't have a grill pan, go ahead and skewer those bad boys.
- Start cooking your shrimp in the hot grill pan. After just a minute or so, pour the sauce, or brush it, onto the shrimp. Stir frequently in the pan until cooked through. Don't overcook!.
- Remove the shrimp and serve. What could be easier? (:.
Grilled Vietnamese Shrimps are so easy and quick to make. It is a great appetizer and can easily be served to a large crowd. I adapted the sauce from my Gochujang-Glazed Salmon recipe swapping the sugar for honey and it turned out wonderful. You'll brush the glaze on the shrimp a minute before they […] Wow – these definitely are "Amazing Spicy Grilled Shrimp"!!! If you like things spicy these are for you – if you tend to shy away from a little heat don't bother.