Dill Seafood Salad. Prepare dill dressing; toss with remaining ingredients except avocados and salad greens. In California, we fell in love with a deli's seafood salad. After we moved to Iowa, I went to work recreating it.
This zesty seafood salad is a perfect treat for seafood lovers! The combination of mayonnaise, onion, dill, lime juice, and cucumber make a delicious, creamy dressing that everyone is sure to love. A delicious creamy potato salad loaded with fresh dill and flavor. You can cook Dill Seafood Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dill Seafood Salad
- It’s 3 stalks of celery, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, finely diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare of juice from two lemons.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh dill.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 20 oz of shrimp, cooked, deveined, tail off, cut into 1/4" chunks.
- It’s 10 oz of bay scallops, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonaisse.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 12 of Buns.
This is the perfect side for any meal! Potato salad is just one of the recipes that everyone loves. Crab Salad (Seafood Salad)Dinner Then Dessert. The Seafood Salad recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable!
Dill Seafood Salad step by step
- In a cast iron skillet melt 1/2 tbsp butter over medium-high heat. Work your protein in small batches and pat it dry prior to cooking to minimize temperature drop on the pan. Cook all the seafood and set aside.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix everything together and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. You can serve this on bread or alone. Throw some toppings on; lettuce and tomato, bacon, avocado, onion straws. I like to use Hawaiian sweet rolls with onions straws for some crunch.
This salmon salad incorporates flavors of mustard, shallot, fresh dill, and lemon which pair This salad can be serve in a sandwich with healthy whole grain bread, on top of a green salad, filled in an. Every region of the country that is on the sea has some version of this seafood salad. It's one of those recipes you can take in any direction. Contains Soy/Soybean, Contains Shellfish, Contains Milk Best Seafood Salad. Im on Weight Watchers and was looking for something light for supper so I bought.