Tasty Salmon Croquettes.
You can have Tasty Salmon Croquettes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Croquettes
- You need 2 cans of Pink Salmon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 2/3 cup of plain breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Tasty Salmon Croquettes step by step
- Drain excess liquid fron salmon.
- Dump Salmon into medium-sized bowl (I try to remove bones and fish skin).
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Form into patties. (I like them just smaller than 1/2 inch thick, and about 2.5 inches round).
- Preheat canola oil in skillet. It should be enough to cover about half of a patty. Then cook patties on medium heat on each side until each croquette is firm. Then place croquettes on top of a paper towel in a pan to remove excess oil.