Santa fe chicken noodles. This chicken Santa Fe recipe is Mexican seasoned chicken breasts smothered in melted cheese, beans, corn and peppers. Bored of the same old chicken dinners? Spice things up with this fresh and zesty Santa Fe chicken.
Serve Santa Fe Chicken garnished with pan juices, sour cream, lime slices, scallion firecracker, and a dollop of salsa. This Santa Fe Chicken recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Tex-Mex at its finest: This skillet chicken is topped with melty cheddar and a delicious black bean-red onion mixture. You can have Santa fe chicken noodles using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Santa fe chicken noodles
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 dash of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 box of bow tie noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of 10 Oz tomatoes with green chile pepper.
- You need 1/2 can of Progresso light chicken and cheese enchilada soup.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- It’s 15 oz of can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese.
Chicken Broth, Carrots, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Enriched Noodle (Durum Wheat, Egg, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate , Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin Flavor: ZSTY SANTA FE STYLE CHCKNVerified Purchase. Progresso's "Light" Soups have been a hit or miss with me and this is one of the hits. Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken Freezer and Meal Prep Tips: To meal prep, place in microwave safe plastic or glass containers with rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice and toppings and refrigerate to reheat for the week. Easy Cheesy Chicken Noodles. 'Santa Fe Chicken Casserole'.
Santa fe chicken noodles step by step
- Boil chicken, onion, basil, and salt until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from water, set to side. Save broth.
- Add noodle to the broth, add water if needed to submerge noodles.
- Drain noodles, shred chicken and then add it to the noodles.
- Add soup, tomatoes , spices, corn and black beans. Bring to a boil then let simmer for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese and let simmer for 5 more minutes.
This tastes exactly like the Santa Fe Chicken Pasta that is served at Tripps Restaurant. Slice the chicken into the thin long strips. Set the chicken aside while you prepare the sauce and noodles. In a large pot, start heat your water to a boil in preparation for the pasta. Get the best Applebee's Santa Fe Chicken Salad recipe on the ORIGINAL copycat recipe website!