Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos. These Buffalo Chicken Nachos are easy to whip up and are sure to please your hungry crowd! To save time, consider using a rotisserie chicken! It'll only take a few minutes to shred some of the chicken and you'll be done preparing the nachos before the oven is finished preheating.
The combination of the crunchy tortilla chips with the spicy buffalo chicken and the cool blue cheese. Buffalo Chicken Nachos take you to a whole new place, different than what traditional nachos do. With layers upon layers of cheesy, chickeny ?, tortilla chips, smothered in buffalo and ranch sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles (you can skip that if blue cheese is not your thing). You can have Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/4-1/2 bottle of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of or more depending on your liking of cooked and peeled shrimp.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Doritos.
- Prepare of Cilantro to garnish if desired.
In a bowl, mix the chicken with the hot sauce and the ranch. In a large pan or skillet, lay down half of the tortilla chips, followed by half of the buffalo chicken, Monterey Jack, tomato, and green onions. Tangy buffalo wing sauce, plus an easy-to-make cheese sauce, give these nachos a spicy twist! This buffalo chicken nachos recipe is the best of both recipes.
Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos step by step
- Sauté chicken breast in lightly oiled pan until cooked fully. I season mine with onion powder salt and pepper and shred when cooled a bit. Add in cooked shrimp with tails removed, add buffalo sauce and cook about 3 minutes until everything is hot.
- Put the chicken and shrimp mixture on top of Doritos or any taco chips and top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro.
- You can add any other topping of your choice but it was amazing as is.
Crunchy tortilla chips get piled on a giant platter with shredded rotisserie chicken, buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese and mozzarella cheese. The result is your new favorite appetizer! Those this recipe isn't your typical nachos recipe, that's part. Buffalo Chicken Nachos-cheesy nachos topped with spicy buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and celery! Josh has declared his Buffalo Chicken Nachos the BEST nachos in the history of nachos, so I think you better try them.