Brown Rice Dinner.
You can cook Brown Rice Dinner using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown Rice Dinner
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown rice (dry).
- It’s 2 cups of Beef Stock.
- You need 2 of small carrots, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium green pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 leaf) of Kale, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of taco ground beef (leftover).
- You need 3 Tbsp of bacon bits (I use home cooked crumbled bacon).
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
Brown Rice Dinner step by step
- Cook the rice in the beef stock. (Usually takes about 40min).
- While rice is cooking, chop/dice/slice all veggies. When prepped, add kale to rice and continue cooking.
- In a sautee pan, heat oil, then add garlic and onion. Cook until clear, or just before beginning to brown on edges.
- Add carrots, green pepper and water. Boil until water is almost evaporated, or carrots are tender.
- Add ground beef and bacon, simmer for about 5min.
- Mix with rice and serve:-) Ours was yummy!!!! (even my 2year old loved it!).