Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Berries. Crockpot rice pudding recipe with dried cranberries and dried blueberries, along with orange juice and cream. Combine all ingredients and pour into the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Rice Pudding that starts with cooked rice makes an easy, healthy, low fat dessert or Slow Cooked Rice Pudding Recipe Variations.
Walter makes a super-simple, classic, creamy rice pudding in the slow cooker! Walter: You know, my mamma made rice pudding when I was a little kid and I didn't like it. This slow cooker rice pudding is one of the simplest but tastiest desserts that you can cook up. You can have Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Berries using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Berries
- You need 175 grams of brown long grain rice.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of rind of a lemon.
- You need 1 liter of full fat long life milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 500 grams of berries, thawed if frozen or fresh if available.
I love slow cooker desserts as they typically heat The following are just a few of my favorites: Stewed apple with cinnamon. Fragrant, rich & deliciously creamy Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Turmeric & Cinnamon. It's like golden milk but in dessert form & it will soothe & warm you right through to the soul! This wonderful libation was my inspiration for this Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Turmeric & Cinnamon.
Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Berries step by step
- Cook the rice. Bring 750 ml of the milk to the boil with the salt and sugar.
- Transfer rice and milk to slow cooker.
- Dissolve the corn flour in a bit of milk and add to the Slow cooker – crockpot with rest of milk lemon rind and cinnamon stick.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours until creamy.
- Tranfer to ramekins and store covered in the fridge.
- Eat warm or cold. Serve sprinkled with ground cinnamon or berries.
Our luxurious slow cooker rice pudding recipe is an easy dessert to make ahead and then keep in the fridge for later. If you can't lift the pot of. Add more milk before serving if you prefer a more liquid pudding. Subscribe to the food newsletter Sign up for the oprah.com food newsletter Get more stories like this delivered to your inbox Get updates on your favorite shows, the. Slow-cooker star anise rice pudding recipe.