Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival). easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. легкий. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity"), of uncertain origin. How to use easy in a sentence.
Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding: took the easy way out of her. Easy, la empresa líder especializada en venta de productos y servicios para la construcción, remodelación, decoración, diseño y equipamiento de la casa y el jardín. Informal. in an easy manner; comfortably: to go easy; take it easy. noun. a word formerly used in At school or at work or in a competition especially, if someone is taking the easy way out then it's like. You can have Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival)
- It’s 720 ml of White rice.
- Prepare 1 of sheet, Kombu seaweed (2 x 3 cm square).
- It’s 80 ml of Sushi vinegar.
- You need 1 of section, large Lotus root.
- You need 50 ml of Rice vinegar (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/188413-my-sushi-vinegar-recipe?ref=search).
- Prepare 2 of ○Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ○Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of or less ○Katakuriko slurry.
- You need 1 pinch of ○Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Aburaage.
- Prepare 4 small of ones Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 small of one Carrot.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds (to taste).
- You need 1 of Green garnishes like mangetouts or mizuna leaves (as needed).
Harry Potter, Coyote Ugly, Easy A & More Movies We Love to Watch on E! Book your flights, hotel, bag and transfers in one easy booking Find out more >. Book your bus, coach or train today. Travel to the heart of London.
Easy & Luxurious Healthy Gomoku Chirashi Sushi For Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival) step by step
- Rehydrate the shiitake mushrooms. Reserve the soaking water. Pour hot water over the aburaage to remove the excess oil.
- Add the konbu seaweed and cook the rice with less water than usual.
- Peel the lotus root and slice into thin quarters. Blanch in boiling water quickly and mix with rice vinegar while hot.
- Julienne the carrot. Cut the aburaage in half and slice thinly. Thinly slice the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms. I used Kyoto carrots (they're deeper in colour than usual carrots, almost red). The rice will look better that way, so use them if you can find them where you are.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot and fry the carrot. After it wilts, add sugar. After the carrot is coated with sugar, add soy sauce, shiitake and aburaage and fry further. Add water you used to re-hydrate the shiitake and bring to a boil. Turn the heat off and leave to cool to allow the ingredients to absorb the flavour of the seasonings.
- Add the ○ ingredients to the beaten eggs and mix well. Make thin omelettes. After it cools, slice thinly to make kinshi-tamago. If you add the katakuriko slurry to the egg mixture before cooking, the omelettes won't break apart easily.
- After the rice is cooked, do not stir. Transfer to a moistened sushi wooden barrel straight away. Mix in the sushi vinegar quickly. It's important to cook the rice slightly harder than usual. Normally we use a fan to cool down the sushi rice quickly but it's a lot of work so instead I use the cold air setting of a hair dryer (laugh).
- Mix in the lotus root from Step 3 into the sushi rice and scatter sesame seeds. Place the cooled toppings from Step 5 and kinshi-tamago from Step 6. During Step 8, do not pour in any cooking liquid from Step 5. It will make the dish soggy. For 4 rice cooker cups of rice (720 ml).
- Place the green garnishes on top. I used baby chrysanthemum greens from my garden. Salad cress, quickly blanched mangetouts or mizuna leaves would be nice too.
- Each person can portion out however much they want, so it's a great dish for parties and events.