Healthy Enchilada Skillet. This chicken enchilada skillet is a delicious one pot meal that your whole family will love! Simple, tasty recipes with a healthy twist. Shredded chicken, black beans, corn tortillas, diced peppers, light sour cream, and cheese all mixed together in a skillet and topped with cilantro and.
It's decently healthy and done pretty quickly. It's become one of my favorite things to make over the past few weeks. If you try it, I hope you enjoy it as much as my husband and I do! You can have Healthy Enchilada Skillet using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Enchilada Skillet
- You need 2 of zucchini diced.
- You need 1 of yellow squash diced.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can corn drained.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can black beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 4 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 4 of green onion, cilantro, or avocado for garnish.
One of my favorite cuisines is Mexican. I love rice, beans, cheese Once the healthy enchilada casserole is cooked you can either serve immediately or pack into meal. This was delicious, we'll be making it again. It's a healthy, nutritious & flavorful family-friendly dish!
Healthy Enchilada Skillet step by step
- Brown ground turkey with the diced onion on medium heat.
- Add yellow squash and zucchini when turkey is almost done, cook for 10 min.
- Cut tortillas into small strips, add to pan with corn, beans, enchilada sauce, and spices.
- Cook another 4-5 min, cover with cheese top with green onion, cilantro, or avacado and serve.
I have to say, this is probably one of my most. The flavor of an enchilada recipe made quickly in a skillet with torn corn tortillas, cooked chicken, zesty tomatoes Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Quick and Easy Quinoa Enchilada Skillet Meal. Before we get to this delectable, life-saving, one-skillet, healthy (ok, I'll stop now) quinoa meal, can we talk about you for a second?