Garlic Chicken with Artichokes. Chicken breasts, baked with Parmesan cheese and artichoke hearts, make for a quick and delicious weeknight meal. In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic pepper. Place chicken in a greased baking dish, and cover evenly with.
Broiled Chicken Thighs with Artichoke and Garlic. Broiled chicken thighs that are low fuss to make and require minimal clean up. Your dinner guests will love this chicken halves with artichokes and garlic entrée that falls between a classic roast chicken and a braise. You can have Garlic Chicken with Artichokes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Chicken with Artichokes
- Prepare 12 clove of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of frozen artichoke hearts.
- You need 1 medium of red sweet pepper, cut into strips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of quick cooking tapioca.
- You need 2 tsp of dried rosemary, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely shredded lemon peel.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- You need 4 cup of hot cooked brown rice.
This falls between classic roast chicken and a braise. Adding a bit of water to the juices and the garlic creates a sauce to spoon over mashed potatoes. Brown chicken, then remove chicken to a warm platter. Brown the garlic and toss in mushrooms; add artichokes.
Garlic Chicken with Artichokes instructions
- In a small skillet cook garlic and onion in hot oil over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until tender.
- In a 4 quart crockery cooker combine the garlic mixture, frozen artichoke hearts, sweet pepper, chicken broth, tapioca, rosemary, lemon peel, and black pepper.
- Add chicken; spoon some of the garlic mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3.5 hours. Serve with rice.
You are at:Home»Healthy Recipe»Garlic Chicken with Artichokes Recipe. Pour broth over mixture in cooker. Serve your guests restaurant-worthy flavor with chicken piccata paired with capers, artichokes, and a tangy sauce! Thin chicken breasts are coated in Then, reduce the heat to medium and add the garlic plus remaining ghee to the pan. View top rated Chicken garlic artichoke pizza recipes with ratings and reviews.