Maple Glazed Salmon with Cooked Spinach.
You can have Maple Glazed Salmon with Cooked Spinach using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Glazed Salmon with Cooked Spinach
- You need 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced ginger (jar variety).
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic (jar variety).
- It’s 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 4 of 4-6 oz. salmon fillets, without skin.
- You need 1 package of frozen, chopped spinach.
Maple Glazed Salmon with Cooked Spinach instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and coat paper with cooking spray.
- Place orange juice, syrup, ginger and garlic in a small pan over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 8 minutes or untilslightly reduced and syrupy.
- Place salmon on prepared tray. Reserve half the maple glaze. Pour remaining glaze over salmon fillets.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes. Salmon should flake easily with a fork. Thermometer inserted into center of salmon should read > 145°F. Drizzle reserved glaze over salmon and serve with spinach. Serves 4.
- Spinach Directions: Meanwhile prepare frozen spinach in microwave-safe covered dish according to package directions. Keep covered until salmon is ready to be served.
- Store and Save for later:.
- Refrigerate: Refrigerate within 30 minutes of cooking. Store in an air-tight glass/Pyrex container for up to 4 days.
- Freeze: Store in an air-tight glass/Pyrex container for up to 2-3 months. (Thaw overnight in refrigerator).