Black bean and corn grilled salsa. Made with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, pepper, and avocado, this salsa has the most amazing balance of textures in a great presentation. Reviews for: Photos of Heather's Cilantro, Black Bean, and Corn Salsa. I'm a high school football coach who also likes to cook and garden.
To serve, place two black bean cakes on each plate, top with charred corn salsa, and garnish with tortilla strips. Serve with fresh lime wedges on the side. Heat a grill pan over high heat. You can have Black bean and corn grilled salsa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black bean and corn grilled salsa
- You need 1 medium of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 small of sweet onion diced.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans- well drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of frozen sweet corn.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño- diced.
- It’s 2 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 of key lime hot sauce or preferred sauce to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of strawberry balsamic vinaigrette or preferred flavor.
- Prepare 1 dash of crushed red pepper.
Place the corn on the grill and char lightly on all sides. Cool slightly, cut the kernels from the cob, and place in a medium bowl. Serve over slices of toasted bread. This wildly versatile Black Bean and Corn Salsa will have you dreaming up all sorts of ways to use it: tacos, salads, even wraps!
Black bean and corn grilled salsa instructions
- Mix ingredients together and into a large rectangular tin or grill safe dish.
- Place on top rack of grill once coals are ready. I recommend adding them a few minutes before you start grilling your meat of choice depending on cooking time of meat. They will take approximately 20 minutes on the top rack. Stir occasionally while grilling. Would also do fine in the oven if you prefer.
- Excellent with grilled Mahi-Mahi.
A final burst of acidity works really well with this salsa so definitely keep some lime wedges on standby. Next, give the grilled corn black bean salsa a final stir before serving. This salsa doesn't need a single moment to marinate in the fridge. It's actually pretty darn excellent right away served at room temperature with corn tortilla chips or on top of carnitas or just with a spoon! Peel petters; remove and discard cores and seeds, then chop.