Roast Salmon with Salsa. Season salmon with salt and coat with zest mixture. This salsa is endlessly versatile, so try it with other fish, chicken breasts or on top of scrambled eggs. Place salmon in a large roasting pan; spoon the salsa on top.
Roast salmon with salsa is a delicious recipe usually served as a main dish. A simple fresh salsa, chopped to a pleasing texture in the food processor, is all you need to complement succulent roast salmon. This summery and bright roasted salmon with watermelon salsa will be your new favorite easy dinner. You can cook Roast Salmon with Salsa using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Salmon with Salsa
- Prepare 2 of medium plum tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, peeled.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2-4 dashes of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 lbs of salmon, skinned and cut into 6 portions.
So now I just order it because it's delicious. And you know what makes salmon even more delicious? A bright, fresh, and flavorful watermelon salsa topping. This Salmon with Pineapple Salsa is such an easy and simple recipe, that I just had to share it with you.
Roast Salmon with Salsa instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place all ingredients except salmon into food processor, chop until finely diced and uniform.
- Place salmon in large roasting pan and spoon salsa on top.
- Roast salmon until flaky on outside but still pink inside, about 15 min.
Learn how to make Roast Salmon with Lime Salsa. While the salmon is doing its thing, prepare the avocado salsa. Fresh salsa is probably one of those things that you can tweak so many different ways and pair with just about anything. To serve, carefully place the salmon on a serving platter and scatter with salsa, and parsley, with lemon wedges on the side. Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious!